Bible Read Through
Join us on Thursdays as we read through the Bible in a year.
You can also participate through your Lifegroup or in your home.
Email [email protected] for more information.
The Reader's Guide to the Bible: A Chronological Reading Plan by George Guthrie invites readers into the world of the Bible and offers guidance for walking day-by-day through its pages. May be used as a companion to any Bible translation but is designed to complement Reading God's Story: A Chronological Daily Bible (HCSB®; B&H, 2011)
- Offers a daily Bible-reading plan that enables people to read through the Bible in one year
- Offers daily help coaching in how to read an assigned portion of Scripture each day
- Lays out the biblical story in 3 acts and 17 scenes to familiarize readers with the framework of the Bible's story
- Daily commentary provides orientation for reading Scripture on a day-by-day basis
- Small-group discussion questions are provided at the end of each week for processing the week's readings with others
- Three foldout timelines help readers keep track of their place in the biblical story